Effective date: June 1, 2019Welcome to Pindle ("Pindle," "we," "us"
or "our"). Pindle is a location-based, content-sharing platform
where you can pin and share your travel moments on the map. Our
with collect, use, share and protect information in relation to our
mobile services, web site, and any software provided on or in
connection with Pindle services (collectively, the "Service"),
and your choices about the collection and use of your
information.By using our Service, you understand and agree that we
are providing a platform for you to post content, including, but
not limited to, photos, comments, GPS information and other
materials ("User Content"), to the Service and to
share Subscriber Content publicly. This means that
other Subscribers may search for, see, use, or share any of your
User Content that you make publicly available through the Service,
who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe collect the following types of information.Information you provide us directly:Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Pindle account.Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, country or city you live in along with your travel preferences,). This information allows us to help you or others be found on Pindle.User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) and location (e.g. longitude and latitude information of specific contents) that you post to the Service.Communications between you and Pindle. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.Analytics information:We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATIONWe will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Pindle (or the group of companies of which Pindle is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATIONYour account information and profile/privacy settings:Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings.Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).How long we keep your User Content:Following termination or deactivation of your account, Pindle, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
6. SHARING AND FINDING YOU ON PINDLEYou understand that all information, data, GPS, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Pindle, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the website. Pindle does not control the Content posted via the website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Pindle be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the website.
7. CHILDREN'S PRIVACYPindle does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USERIn the event of the death of a Pindle User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.